…strangest laws in the world.
I’ve researched a few ‘strangest laws’ on the internet and me and my friends picked a few favorites :p
(and we heard a few laws in the news this past week that are worth mentioning because they are so funny XD)
5) Flushing the toilet after 10pm is illegal in Switzerland.
But hey, it’s okay at 9.59pm so go for it!
4) You may not sell toothpaste and a toothbrush to the same customer on a Sunday in Rhode Island.
So always go buy toothpaste & a toothbrush with a friend on sunday.
3) In The Netherlands it’s allowed for people to keep a bear as a pet.
Until the end of june that is :p
2) A motorist with criminal intentions must stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town of Washington…
Yeah right, like people will do that XD
1) There is a law in England that states that the Queen can behead anyone she dislikes when he/she is either living in the UK or visites the UK & no one can stop her from doing it.
Soooo…. I think I’m going to live in the UK now… kbye.