…in 2 minutes!
Sorry about the late post but I actually wasn’t going to do a blogpost this week but here it is anyway.
I used this list : http://www.enkivillage.com/would-you-rather-questions.html
and asked my friend Shannona ( http://belgiumgirlwithdreams.blogspot.be/2015/10/interview-with2.html) to ask me as many “would you rather” questions as possible in two minutes.
She was so kind to help me with this blogpost so shout out to her! (@Girl_On_Stilts on twitter)
First I was going to use the first 5 questions she asked me but I thought to myself, why just 5 ? So, sorry about the work Shannona! But here are the would you rather questions I was able to answer under two minutes.
1) Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each? – 10 lives
3) Would you rather be without elbows or be without knees? – Knees
4) Would you rather experience a sharp pain in your side each time someone says your name or have a bell sound each time you are aroused? – Bell
5) Would you rather have a large 10 inch long belly button that swayed to music or have accordions for legs? – Belly Button
6) Would you rather have to sneeze but not be able to or have something stuck in your eye for an entire year? – stuck in my eye
7) Would you rather have a dragon or be a dragon? – Have one
8) Would you rather secretly have sex with a goat or have everyone think you had sex with a goat even though you didn’t? – sex with a goat
9) Would you rather have hair nowhere on your body or be very hairy all over and not be able to shave? – no hair
10) Would you rather never be able to speak again or always have to say everything that is on your mind? – never speak again
11) Would you rather be able to read or be able to read minds (but be illiterate)? – read
12) Would you rather be able to speak fluently every language in the world or be the best in the world at something of your choosing? – fluent in every language
13) Would you rather be in prison for five years in solitary confinement or not ever go to prison and not ever become rich? -Prison for five years!