…that I had a great first two weeks of January!!!! And yes, It has been 14 days!!!
1) met some great people on Twitter, Facebook and Interpals
cheered me up when I was down ( again, thank you!)
4) my friends made me laugh A LOT!!!
5) changed my twitterbio from ‘ #student & #saxophonist by day, #internet & #musicaddict by night. Ask me who to flw on #ytb for #music or #vlogs ! Infrequent YTber #Blogger #youtubeaholic ‘ TO ‘ #Saxophonist #musicaddict #youtubeaholic – My potential is unlimited cause Steve Lacy said so… ‘ because it was just to long
6) did my ‘Photo top 10’ of last year ( http://normalbelgiumgirlwithdreams.tumblr.com/post/107212234917/my-favorite-photos-of-2014-i-just-saw-my#notes )
7) went to see the movie Brabançonne with our Fanfare and our “political” “”Enemies”” ( and yes, “” “” ( long story ( If you really wanna know, just ask!))
8) had a blast at the New Year reception last Friday ( and took some pictures too!) 😀 ( http://normalbelgiumgirlwithdreams.tumblr.com/post/107782887237/some-of-my-favorites-from-last-friday )
9) read the ‘mortal instruments’ series in a really weird order ( 1-5-6-2-3-4)
10) started making smoothies!
11) changed my header and profile picture on Facebook
12) changed my lay-out on Tumblr ( but still not quite there…)
13) started a SECRET PROJECT ( wich will take the whole year 🙂 )
14) cleared my walls and pinboard ( time for some new posters and memos !)
15) enjoying that one crush ….